We've developed the principle of cooperation with our Customers which allows to save as much of their time and energy as possible.
Two documents, the Contract and Agreements to it, underlie any cooperation of „Promotional Workshops“ and Customer.
The Conventional Contract with RMVM
We conclude it with legal entities and entrepreneurs only.
The Contract is to be concluded only once with each Customer and does not impose any obligations on the Parties: it contains no sums, no terms, no essences of service. All the listed is made in separate documents about which later.
So if this does not contradict your obligations to third parties, you may safely conclude it anytime—even if your company is already cooperating with someone.
The essence of the Contract
For those who have no time to read the legal language, let's outline the main provisions of the Contract:
- The Specification Agreements containing just a consequent list of works with their final formats, costs and execution terms may become its integral parts in future.
- After signing a Specification Agreement “Workshops” will immidiately start working on the first point of its list and will move further immediately after fulfilling the obligations according to it by both Parties.
- If “Workshops” suddenly delay executing of any work more than twice the term specified, they will give the Customer a discount of 50% of its cost.
- The Customer will pay only for the results of works that he receives in full. Yes, indeed: “Workshops” use no advance payments, previews or demo-versions: we give all we have and leave the risks on our own part.
- However, the Customer may refuse any results he receives without paying for them or using them in any way. He'll just need to inform of such refusal quickly as possible—within five banking days.
That's it. No pitfalls.
Having signed the Contract with the Customer and delved into his tasks and promlems, “Workshops” offer him an Agreement to sign. The Contract is indefinite and allows to sign and fulfill of any number of Agreements in future. Here are their samples:
As you can see, the Agreements are drawn up according to the simplest formula “what-term-format-cost” and may well take just a single page. Such approach reduces the bureaucratic fuss and lets all parties dedicate as much valuable time as possible to the work itself.
After the start, we work, then transfer all the results to you, you either accept them and pay or erase and forget.
So we may launch our cooperation even in case you're already trying to solve your problems somewhere else.